Sunday, May 27, 2012

Bring On The Cake

Ahhh...the first day of summer vacation and it's pouring rain and so dang cold.  I'm not complaining, we will have the heat pretty soon THEN I will be complaining!

 


Cardstock:  Perfect Plum, Certainly Celery, Baja Blue, Whisper White
Stamp Set:  Distressed Dots, Bring on the Cake, Pennant Parade
Accessories:  Antique Trinkets, Perfect Plum Taffeta Ribbon, Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine, Jewelry Tag Punch


It's time for our second session! This time featuring stamp sets from the brand new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog.
We are bringing back all the things you said you loved about the membership and adding several new features as well.

The fun starts June 18th!

Come join us HERE.


3 comments :

  1. Such a cute birthday card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! First thing on my list of things to buy is the dots background. I just love the look it gives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card Becky!! The image from Bring on the Cake provides such a simple way to incorporate the colors being used in the card! I'm with Donna, I too am ordering the dots background stamp! Thanks Becky for never wondering what I should order next! You always provide the answer in the next card or project of yours I see!!

    ReplyDelete