Sunday, September 4, 2016

Jar of Haunts Card

 This card is actually made using the Jar of Haunts stamp set, not the Jar of Cheer, which is the Christmas one and apparently I can't keep them straight!  I love all the jars, so maybe I will just start calling them all 'jar project' and you can figure out which one it is. *Ü*

 
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black
Stamp Set:  Jar of Haunts, Ghoulish Grunge
Accessories:  Pearls colored black with a Sharpie marker, Stampin' Dimensionals and Halloween Night Baker's Twine
 
 
I made 40 of these for Advisory Board Alumni Holiday Catalog swap.  I'd like NOT to see another white square or rectangle for a while! (It was fun though!!)
 
I popped up the jar lid and the pumpkin on Stampin' Dimensionals.  I use a ton of these little guys, I can barely do a project without raising something for a little dimension.  Do you do that a lot too? 


 
Discounted products in this week's Special Offers.  Get them by Thursday night as new ones will be here on Friday's for the month of September.
 
Shop Stampin' Up! online from the convenience of your own home at my online store.  The Holiday Catalog is here and be sure to check out the Clearance Rack too as new things are added periodically.
  Earn FREE Stamps With Becky rewards program - print your copy HERE.

1 comment :

  1. What an intriguing card. Making 40 of them must have taken ages. You certainly work hard.

    ReplyDelete