Thursday, September 8, 2016

Jolly Friends and Merriest Wishes

 I actually do stamp with other sets besides all the jars. *Ü* 
I have more, but I'll show you this one today. 
I loved the moose in this set the minute I saw it!  Although he isn't featured in this card, I do have some to show you in coming postings.  He's also getting a work out in my 12 Days of Christmas tutorial which will start previewing here on my blog, October 1st.  This will be my 9th year of 12 Days of Christmas tutorials!

 
This card is made mostly with the Jolly Friends Bundle and the Merriest Wishes Bundle.
 

 
 
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Real Red, Whisper White
Accessories:  Baker's Twine Trio Pack, Corner Rounder, 1" and 1-1/4" Circle Punches

 
Have you ever wondered how to make a custom sized box for the gift you're wrapping?  Here is a video showing you how to figure the measurements!
 



Shop Stampin' Up! online from the convenience of your own home at my online store.  The Holiday Catalog is here and be sure to check out the Clearance Rack too as new things are added periodically.
  Earn FREE Stamps With Becky rewards program - print your copy HERE.

No comments :

Post a Comment