Saturday, October 1, 2016

1st Day of Christmas

Welcome to the 2016 edition of the 12 Days of Christmas!
 
Are you ready for 12 days of fun? I can't wait to show you all the projects!
Each day I will show you one or two pictures of the project and a quick explanation of what it is. I'm going to preview all 12 days, and then the 12 Days of Christmas 2016 tutorial will be available for sale on the 12th of October.
The tutorial will include additional color step by step photos, cutting measurements, and directions for completing all 12 Days of Christmas 2016.
 
Day 1

 
Stationary Clipboard
 This project includes directions for the cards and tags as well as the clipboard and pockets.
 
As in previous years, the cost for the tutorial will be $12.95 for all 12 projects and available on October 12th.
The 2008 - 2015 editions are still available - they are not being discontinued.
 
Designer Series Paper Sale!
Stampin' Up! has an awesome sale this month on Designer Series Paper!  Buy 3 packs and get 1 FREE!  Who doesn't love free???
 
 

Shop Stampin' Up! online from the convenience of your own home at my online store.  The Holiday Catalog is here and be sure to check out the Clearance Rack too as new things are added periodically.
  Earn FREE Stamps With Becky rewards program - print your copy HERE.
 

5 comments :

  1. I'm excited that it's that time of year again!!! I love this first project, and can't wait to see the rest. You are amazing, Becky!!!
    Have a great weekend....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! It's my favorite time of the year :) I love seeing what you come up with every year - this year looks like it's off to a fabulous start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait 'till I get this tutorial; I have all the other ones & they're full of fantastic ideas & great reading; thank you Becky for making these available!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Becky I have just stumbled onto this post and I am rather interested please, how much would it be in Aussie $$$ and can I do it living in Australia sorry for my questions just a bit new to all this .....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I send them all over the world, it is a pdf that is e-mailed to you. It is $12.95 US and I am not sure what the conversion price is for this year.

      Delete